- Jul 19, 7:30am — National Youth Conference
- Jul 26, 11am — PRIDE March
- Jul 28 — Office Closed
- Aug 1, 7pm — Llamas (Sophia's Portico event)
- Aug 11, 8am — Habitat for Humanity Interfaith Build
- Aug 12, 9am — Carpet cleaning at church
- Aug 18, 8am — Habitat for Humanity Interfaith Build
- Aug 21 — All Day Prayer and Fast for Nigeria
Welcome to Beacon Heights
Beacon Heights Church believes everyone is a child of God. We welcome all people, of any age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, family status, socioeconomic status, physical ability, mental ability, or place along their faith journey.
- Beacon Heights is a living peace church, following the New Testament calling to "Love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 19:19b).
- We are a community called through the work of Christ Jesus to nurture the dignity and wholeness of all people.
- We believe it is necessary to practice and promote justice in human relationships.
- We strive to be a safe place for all who are seeking God's love.
Through our wide welcome, Beacon Heights Church of the Brethren seeks to live out the motto of the Church of the Brethren... Continuing the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
Editorial from Brethren Mennonite Council for LGBT Interests
Carol Wise offers an editorial on some of the most recent happenings in the Church of the Brethren. "Sundown in the Church of the Brethren" offers some clarity as well as courage. You can read her editorial here: http://www.bmclgbt.org/SundownintheChurchoftheBrethren.shtml