- Nov 2, 10:30am — Middle School Youth Sunday
- Nov 3 — Office Closed
- Nov 9, 10:30am — MS Youth Sunday
- Nov 13, 5pm — ICMEP Event
- Nov 23, 9:30am — Last Sunday of Fall Adult Ed Classes
- Nov 27-28 — Preschool Closed
- Nov 30, 9:30am — Hanging of the Greens/Advent 1
- Dec 6, 8am — Winter Art Fair - Sophia's Portico Event
Welcome to Beacon Heights
Beacon Heights Church believes everyone is a child of God. We welcome all people, of any age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, family status, socioeconomic status, physical ability, mental ability, or place along their faith journey.
- Beacon Heights is a living peace church, following the New Testament calling to "Love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 19:19b).
- We are a community called through the work of Christ Jesus to nurture the dignity and wholeness of all people.
- We believe it is necessary to practice and promote justice in human relationships.
- We strive to be a safe place for all who are seeking God's love.
Through our wide welcome, Beacon Heights Church of the Brethren seeks to live out the motto of the Church of the Brethren... Continuing the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
Progressive Brethren Gathering: November 7-9, 2014
The Progressive Brethren Gathering is in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania this year. The theme is: Spiritual But Not Religious: Living faith in the world today. You can register online and find out more information: Click here to go there now.
Did you miss our September Council meeting?
September council included a re-cap of both the Capital Campaign (EcoBeacon) and the Sabbath Rest grant. You can watch the PowerPoint presentation here: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD