- Sep 6, 8am — Habitat for Humanity Interfaith Build
- Sep 19, 6pm — N Ind District Conference
- Sep 19, 7pm — Autumn Equinox (Sophia's Portico Event)
- Sep 21, 12:30pm — Potluck Lunch
- Sep 22 — Office Closed
- Oct 5, 6pm — Love Feast - World Communion Sunday
- Oct 8, 10am — Interfaith Homeless Network Week
- Oct 24, 7pm — Men's Retreat
Welcome to Beacon Heights
Beacon Heights Church believes everyone is a child of God. We welcome all people, of any age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, family status, socioeconomic status, physical ability, mental ability, or place along their faith journey.
- Beacon Heights is a living peace church, following the New Testament calling to "Love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 19:19b).
- We are a community called through the work of Christ Jesus to nurture the dignity and wholeness of all people.
- We believe it is necessary to practice and promote justice in human relationships.
- We strive to be a safe place for all who are seeking God's love.
Through our wide welcome, Beacon Heights Church of the Brethren seeks to live out the motto of the Church of the Brethren... Continuing the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
Church of the Brethren calls for an end to violence in Gaza
The Church of the Brethren, along with several other religious affiliations, recently sent a formal letter to President Obama calling for the end to violence in Gaza. You can read the letter here: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD